Tonight, I was getting ready to put Preston to bed and I had brushed his teeth and given him some milk, (but not in that order) and I put him down and sang him his song, Families can be Together Forever. I went and relaxed on the couch for a couple of minutes when I realized that I had forgotten to change his wet diaper before he went down. So, I went back in and he was laying crazily in his bed in an odd position and I told him I needed to change his diaper, thinking he would wake up. I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder and I just told him loving words and telling him how I forgot to change his diaper and I laid him on the changing table and he was still asleep!! I thought for sure that taking his little shorts off would wake him up, but nothing did! Not a new diaper, or diaper cream or even snuggling his pants back on!! He was DEAD asleep!! So sweet! He was tuckered out and so tired! SO I picked him up and laid him back in bed and covered him up and he didn't nudge! So precious! Tonight will be a long night with Tanner stripping and refinishing a floor for Ace's Bar....He probably won't be home till near dawn....ugh! I better go and get some sleep so I can take care of Preston while he sleeps tomorrow! I just had to share that cutesy story! Ohh and he's a picture of PReston after he ate every single bit of hershey chocolate bar that Tanner gave him (only 3 break offs)!
How cute. Preston is such a cute little boy. You guys are good parents.
ReplyDelete