Friday, July 31, 2009

update!!

Here are some pictures from our Wisconsin trip! We have so many and I will keep updating with more pictures! here are a few favorites!! Below are more updates! ENJOY!! :) Preston playing with one of my 2nd cousins husband! He went straight to him and loved playing peek a boo with his sunglasses...after about 5 minutes he realized that he didn't really know him and he quickly escaped!! So sweet! All of the men and boys there all were very entertained by Preston and when they left they always said goodbye to Preston. Some of them even shared their icecream cake with Preston! He was the star!
Cutesy Daddy Son moment at the rock pond of Fred and Dellas with a cutesy little boy with a fire engine hat on and a water hose!

My Great Uncle Fred's fire truck that he put together and remodeled. He even drove it in the 4th of July parade and it made it to the end of the parade unlike past years when they had to push it through the parade for parts of it! It was way cool! FD stands for Fred Dartt. He was a volunteer Fire Chief in the city for years and years.

Preston and Grandma Dartt, my Dad's mom at Chili's. That was our first night in Wisconsin and Grandma was so impressed with Preston's eating habits! He ate like it was going out of style!

Preston and Mommy at the hotel before we left to pick up Daddy at the airport! YAY!

Well, in the Blankenfeld family there have been some major developments in the recent months! We went on our first official family vacation with Preston, we found out I was pregnant, and morning sickness has reigned what we do everyday and anyday! It's been crazy! Little Baby Blankenfeld #2 is due in late February and I am officially 9 weeks along, 1o weeks on Monday! I've been super tired and very sensitive to smells...Tanner has been awesome, helping out with things that I can't do and just don't have energy to do! We are super excited about our little baby!

Something else that's new is I am totally loving Twilight series! I read New Moon and am almost done and I started like 3 days ago!!! SO AWESOME!! I can't wait for the new movie! Lately Preston, Tanner and I have been enjoying playing at home and being together. Preston loves being outside....which I don't always...but we try to go to the park at least every other day! He is our adventurous little sweet boy! He now gives kisses and makes the smooch noise when he wants one!! SO precious!

Cute story....He loves closing his door to his room and so one morning I went to be the human door stop and laid in his doorway and played with him with his toys. Next thing I knew he went to the living room and grabbed his blanket off the couch and came to drap it on me like I do with him before he goes to sleep. Then he left and came back with the bigger blanket from the couch. Lastly he went back and grabbed me a pillow and gave it to me. He then proceeded to go grab some books to read from his changing table and then came and snuggled him close to me so I could read to him! I wasn't feeling that great and he always has this second sense when Mommy doesn't feel great. So we laid and read books! He is so precious and I can't believe he is almost 15 months old!!! AWWW!! My baby is growing up!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ruth! I had no idea you were pregnant, that's so exciting. That's too bad you're sick, that's the worst. Good luck and be sure to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete