Friday, August 24, 2007

Life in the Fast Lane



my sister Leah and me! Isn't she so cute pregnant! Both her and Meredith are due in less than 3 weeks I think! I can't wait to become a new aunt again. I told Tanner what our family does when new babies come! We all go to the hospital and wait for the baby to be born and get all excited looking at the nursery babies. Then the parents get their special time and then we get to come in and all hold the baby before she goes and is all cleaned up! I already have cute Deacon and Ella, and can't wait to see the next babies! It's so special to see new babies because you know that they are from Heavenly Father and it shows how wonderful His creations are !







Last weekend my sister and brother-in-law had a weekend away from the girls before the new baby comes. So my parents watched Anna and Kirsten. My other sister had her baby shower that weekend, so my mom and I went to that while Tanner and my dad watched them. They were supposed to take naps, but didn't and so Tanner took them to the park up the street and he became the best uncle when he did that.

So when my mom and I came back Tanner and I chilled with the girls and then went shopping since it was tax-free weekend. I found a cute pair of jeans and Tanner found a nice white polo.

Then we went to dinner with my parents and nieces to celebrate my Dad's birthday! That Wednesday, Tanner and I went to the temple and while we were down there we got my dad the conference CDs which he loved.

This week we have been getting ready for school, buying books, permits, and everything else in between!

Lots of work and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruth,

    I bet you're pretty busy now that school's started huh? How are classes going? Do you guys have plans for Labor Day? I'm trying to talk Rusty into taking the day off from work (it's a holiday!) and driving down to Utah since Kenny and Natalie are there. We've been gone quite a bit so a lot has built up so I understand if we don't go but it's only 4 hours away from us so it's convenience compared to like 24 hours or whatever it is from Idaho to Texas! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Have fun if you guys do have plans for tomorrow. I'll definately take pics if we do go to Utah. ;) Hope things are going well for you guys.

    Brendi

    ReplyDelete