Last night I went shopping with my mom and came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance?! These are just a couple of pics from when Tanner came home from work.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Family
Today I went to Meredith's to work on some special gifts I'm making for Deacon and Ella. Sorry, I can't tell yet ;) I took some pics of Anna and Kirsten who have such pretty blue eyes!
Little Anna sneaked into a little corner and was drinking her water bottle. Then I coaxed her out and asked her to smooch her lips! Isn't she adorable ? And almost 3! I can't believe it!
Kirsten putting on my lipgloss. Every time I see them the first thing they ask is "Can I have some lipgloss?" And Anna will find it in my purse and put it on and then give some to kirsten. Today was a lounging day as you can see!
Last night I went shopping with my mom and came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance?! These are just a couple of pics from when Tanner came home from work.
Last night I went shopping with my mom and came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance?! These are just a couple of pics from when Tanner came home from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was fun seeing pics of your family- your nieces are adorable! I'm really glad you're doing a blog- it's just a fun way to keep in touch. And it's nice hearing about the little details that go on with you & your fam. By the way, I didn't know Emma dyed her hair brown. She's brave but it looks cute!
ReplyDelete