Monday, January 17, 2011

He's a Realtor!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! I just got the best news and this is so blogworthy....Tanner passed the National Part of the Exam and 2 weeks ago he passed the State part of his Texas Realtor exam and now he is officially a Real Estate Agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news because it means our lives will be more than studying, eating, and sleeping. We'll have more time together as a family, we'll make more money, and we'll be able to prepare for the big move that we've been putting off a tad bit because I didn't want to stress Tanner out about doing things for me when he could be studying etc. I am so proud of my husband and his diligence, faith, and perseverence. He truly is perfect for me!!

We decided that for the move that we would pick a place that was cheaper so we could save for our future home. If we would've gone with a duplex or home rental....we would be super tight on cash and would not have much to save at all. So we decided to sacrifice now, to have more later :) We picked out a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment over where we used to live when we were first married. So, I am going like crazy through the apartment organizing and trying to figure out out we can keep and get rid of. I've never sold anything on craigslist, but that has now changed. It's exhilirating to post your stuff and get paid money for things that you have no use for now. I LOVE it! Well, we move in the end of February and will be there for about 1 year and while there we are going to save, save, save and save some more. It should be good!

Preston and Graham are growing up so fast. Today I gave both of them haircuts out on the porch and then we all went on a walk around the apartment complex and played at the smaller playground and had so much fun! I really enjoy being with the boys and seeing their huge smiles and hearing them laughing!

Right now, life is going so grand and I have learned that when I give let the Lord's will be done in my life, that things are easier and blessings will always be bountiful in my life! I love my family and am so glad they are mine!! YAY For TANNER!!

1 comment:

  1. My blog is going private this week! Check my blog to find out how to keep access. If you've already sent me your email thanks! I'm send this message to everyone on my google reader.

    ReplyDelete