So, lately I've been really wanting to update my blog but laziness has overcome the moments that are free!! Our family has grown and we are loving it! Little Graham is a precious little guy who is always smiling and laughing. He loves Preston and will do whatever he has to to watch what Preston is doing. Preston loves his baby brother, too. Preston's love may sometimes be viewed as some hard loving....like swinging his swing really high, as they both laugh or turning Graham's johnny jump up round and round! Once Graham can move, he'll be trying his hardest to keep up with Preston. I definitely have my hands full right now!
Tanner has been working on his real estate license and finished all his classes and is studying for the big state exam and getting everything in place for that and working full-time! I've been doing the homemaker thing and realize that there's no rest for the weary :) It's fun and rewarding.
Meanwhile, we are working on getting preapproved for a home loan so we can really start looking for a house. Our apartment lease goes up in February and we don't want to renew, so....we have about 6 months..YIKES!! I am so excited and cannot wait!!!
I don't have any pictures to post because they are all on my external harddrive and we're getting ready to go to a surprise 60th birthday party for my dad...so I'll have to post some pics tomorrow after church!
My sister-in-law Brendi really made me want to keep up better with my blog since I've been loving reading her blog and she has 3 kids so I can definitely keep up too with writing since I only have 2 at the moment! SO...THANKS BRENDI!
Keep checking back and I'll be hoping to keep you updated!!
haha thanks Ruth! I love reading your blog and seeing your family pictures so I'm all for that. :)
ReplyDelete