Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stars Game

Two weekends ago, Tanner and I had the opportunity to go to a Dallas Stars Hockey game with my brother and sister in law. Originally, we were going to watch their new puppy Ranger for them so they could go, but their neighbor, who also has a new puppy offered them two more tickets. Holly and Andrew were hesitant because they did not know what they would do with Ranger, so the neighbor said he would watch Ranger and that the two puppies could play together. So, we really lucked out, instead of puppy sitting, we got to go to the STARS GAME!!! I was so ecstatic!!

Tanner and I were so excited to go. I had never been to a Stars game and it was something out of the ordinary for a Saturday night date!! We had so much fun!!! The Stars won and it was an amazing game. I have to say, I really like to keep up with the Stars now. Here are some pictures! TWU, the school that I attend, had sold tickets for students to go and the organization was supposed to meet at the Stars box and take pictures after the game. Only one guy was down there, so it was a good thing that we showed up so he had a decent picture to take back to TWU!!
Here we are in the Stars Box!!! Wow, I can't believe the real hockey players were here! I have to say, I would hate to sit here for a game, it's uncomfortable!

Here is me and Tanner right near the ice at the end of the game with the ice machine thing that I can't remember what is called...a symptom of pregnancy :)


We were in the nosebleed section, but it was better than being super close, because it was easier to keep track of the game and where the puck was. The Stars were amazing!!!




1 comment:

  1. Well you look really cute! Wow, your due date is coming up quickly! (for me anyway... I'm sure it feels different for you. ) ;) I bet you guys are really anxious huh?

    I've never been to a hockey game but it looks fun. Thanks for posting!!

    -brendi

    ReplyDelete