This is the baby at 11 weeks! We got a sonogram to confirm the baby's due date! This is the best picture we got because you can see the head, arms, and legs.Today we went to the doctor and she said that everything looks perfect! I'm gaining the right amount of weight, the baby's heartbeat is right on track and all of my blood tests came back with good results! When Holly Groom, our midwife, was doing the heartbeat, we heard the baby kick! It was cutesy! She was like "your baby is so cooperative, it just doesn't like being pushed!" I told her, "push it again" so that we could hear it! Currently I am 14 weeks and 4 days along and the baby is due on May 18, 2008. Tanner and I love going to the doctor and hearing the baby's heartbeat! So in a couple months, the middle of January to be exact, we will find out what the baby is! YAY!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are planning to go to the Blankenfelds in the morning/mid afternoon and then come back and eat dinner with my family!
Today Levi and Rachel flew into town and it is so good for them to be here! The family is finally complete. When Levi walked into the house from being out with dad, he greeted me and the baby and declared the new nickname for the baby "Blanker". He didn't realize that we were waiting for him to give the baby a nickname, like he did with my sister's kids.
I am so excited for Thanksgiving because my morning sickness is GONE and I can eat again, of course with caution!!!! Here's to eating!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
That's great that your sickness is over! Thanks for the update, I've been wondering how you guys are doing. So May 18th, we'll have to try and see you guys after your baby is born!
ReplyDelete